Enhance the flavors of your favorite meats with our delectable meat marinades. From tangy and zesty to smoky and savory, our carefully crafted recipes will elevate your dishes to a whole new level. Unlock the secret to tender, juicy meats that are bursting with flavor. Whether you’re grilling, roasting, or pan-searing, our marinades are the perfect companion for creating unforgettable culinary experiences. Elevate your cooking game with our irresistible meat marinades today!
Best Ever Meat Marinade
This meat marinade is truly the best you’ll ever use. It elevates the flavors of your grilled meats with its salty and umami taste. If you enjoy this marinade, you’ll also love our Chicken Adobo Recipe and Flavorful Cuban Mojo Marinade. It’s versatile and can be used for baking or grilling any type of meat. Personally, I recommend using it on flank steak and skin-on grilled chicken thighs for an exceptional taste experience.
Preparing this marinade is incredibly easy. Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk them together until well combined. Alternatively, you can use a chopper attachment on a stick blender to quickly blend everything into a thicker sauce-like consistency that adheres better to the meat. Pour the marinade over your meat and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight for maximum flavor.
When it’s time to cook, discard the remaining marinade and grill the meat as usual. For skin-on chicken thighs, marinating them for about 3-4 hours is sufficient. If cooking in the oven instead of on the grill, I recommend crisping up the skin side on a skillet before transferring it to a casserole dish with the remaining marinade and baking at 375°F for 25 minutes.
Ingredients You’ll Need
In order to make the best meat marinade, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Sriracha)
This combination of ingredients creates a flavorful and savory marinade that is perfect for any type of meat.
To make the marinade, simply follow these steps:
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined. Alternatively, you can use a stick blender with a chopper attachment to quickly combine the ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over your desired meat and ensure it is fully coated. You can use this marinade for baking or grilling.
- Cover the meat and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. For maximum flavor, you can leave it overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook the meat, discard any remaining marinade and proceed with your preferred cooking method.
This versatile marinade works particularly well with flank steak and skin-on chicken thighs. If using chicken thighs, marinating them for 3-4 hours will be sufficient. However, leaving them overnight will enhance their flavor even more.
Note: It is important to reserve some of the marinade before adding it to the meat. This reserved marinade can be used as a basting sauce while the meat cooks to add extra flavor.
How to Make the Best Meat Marinade
To make the best meat marinade, simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk them together until they’re well combined. Alternatively, you can use a chopper attachment on a stick blender to quickly blend the ingredients together.
Once the marinade is mixed, pour it over your meat and allow it to marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator. For even more flavor, you can leave it overnight.
When you’re ready to cook the meat, discard any remaining marinade and grill or bake the meat as usual. The marinade adds delicious flavor and enhances your grilling experience.
Tips & Notes
– For best results, marinate the meat for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator. Overnight marinating will give even more flavor.
– If you’re short on time, you can marinate the meat for a minimum of 3-4 hours.
– The marinade works well with any type of meat, but is especially delicious on flank steak and skin-on chicken thighs.
– To ensure the oil gets properly incorporated with the other ingredients, use a stick blender or food processor to quickly blend it together.
– When cooking skin-on chicken thighs in the oven, crisp up the skin side on a skillet before transferring them to a casserole dish and baking at 375°F for 25 minutes.
– The leftover marinade that hasn’t been added to the meat can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Reserve some of it in a separate dish to use as basting marinade while cooking.
In conclusion, meat marinades are a simple yet effective way to enhance the flavor and tenderness of your meat. By allowing the marinade to penetrate the meat, it adds depth and richness to every bite. With endless possibilities for flavors and ingredients, marinades offer a versatile solution for elevating your meals to the next level. Experimenting with different combinations can result in unique and delicious dishes that will impress your taste buds. So next time you cook meat, don’t forget to marinate it for a truly exceptional dining experience.
Learn More About Grilling
If you want to learn more about grilling, check out these other helpful resources!