“Discover the Mouthwatering Flavors of Barbeque Ranch: Indulge in an Irresistible Fusion of Smoky Grilled Delicacies and Creamy Ranch Dressing. Savor the Perfect Blend of Tangy, Savory, and Creamy Tastes in Every Bite. Unleash Your Taste Buds with Our Delectable Barbeque Ranch Creations.”
Homemade BBQ Ranch Dressing
This Homemade BBQ Ranch Dressing is the perfect dip or salad dressing, with the sweet tangy flavor of BBQ sauce mixed with creamy mayo and sour cream, plus lots of tasty herbs and spices. It’s super tasty – a little sweet and salty, creamy, and smoky, all at once. You can make this dressing as easy or as homemade as you want.
To make the easiest version, mix store-bought Ranch dressing and your favorite BBQ sauce together. A slightly more involved version would combine the wet ingredients below with a packet of Ranch dry seasoning mix. Or you can go all out and use all of the homemade ingredients listed below. This recipe is very easy to make. You can mix it in a number of different ways.
Ingredients You’ll Need
This homemade BBQ Ranch dressing recipe requires the following ingredients:
- Mayonnaise – homemade or store-bought
- Sour Cream – can also use buttermilk if preferred
- Apple Cider Vinegar – adds a punch of acid to enhance the flavor
- BBQ Sauce – choose your favorite brand, such as Sweet Baby Ray’s
- Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix – either store-bought or homemade
- Dried Herbs and Spices – for added flavor, adjust to taste
- Salt and Pepper – to season the dressing, if desired
Wet ingredients you’ll need:
This homemade BBQ Ranch dressing requires a few simple wet ingredients to create its creamy and tangy flavor. You’ll need mayonnaise, sour cream, BBQ sauce, and apple cider vinegar. These ingredients come together to form the base of the dressing and provide a delicious combination of sweetness, tanginess, and smokiness.
To make the dressing, simply mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, BBQ sauce, and apple cider vinegar until smooth and well combined. You can adjust the seasonings to suit your taste preferences by adding salt and pepper if needed. The dressing is versatile and can be used as a dip, salad dressing, or even a sandwich spread.
Dry ingredients you’ll need:
This homemade BBQ ranch dressing recipe calls for a blend of delicious herbs and spices to give it that irresistible flavor. You’ll need the following dry ingredients:
- Ranch dry seasoning mix (optional)
The ranch dry seasoning mix adds an extra layer of flavor to the dressing, but it’s optional. If you prefer a simpler version, you can omit it. The salt and pepper are used to enhance the overall taste and can be adjusted according to your preference.
How to Make BBQ Ranch Dressing
Making BBQ Ranch Dressing is incredibly easy, and you have several options for customizing it to your taste. Here’s a basic recipe to get you started:
First, gather your ingredients: mayonnaise, sour cream, BBQ sauce, and apple cider vinegar. You can use store-bought mayo and sour cream, or make your own if you prefer a homemade touch.
In a bowl or blender, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, BBQ sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Mix or blend until smooth and well combined. The amounts of each ingredient can be adjusted according to your preference.
Next, add in your desired seasonings. This could include herbs like parsley or dill, spices like garlic powder or onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Blend or stir until all the seasonings are well mixed into the dressing.
Taste the dressing and adjust any seasonings as needed. If it needs more sweetness or tanginess, you can add more BBQ sauce or apple cider vinegar accordingly.
Once the dressing is well mixed and seasoned to your liking, you can serve it immediately. However, for maximum flavor development, it’s recommended to let the dressing sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
BBQ Ranch Dressing can be used in various ways – as a salad dressing, dip for veggies and chips, topping for burgers or sandwiches – so feel free to experiment with different applications!
How to Serve BBQ Ranch Dressing
BBQ Ranch Dressing is a versatile condiment that can be used in a variety of ways. Here are some ideas on how to serve it:
1. As a Salad Dressing: Drizzle the BBQ Ranch Dressing over your favorite salad for a tangy and creamy flavor. It pairs well with salads that have a southwestern or smoky theme.
2. As a Dipping Sauce: Use the dressing as a dip for vegetables, chips, or chicken nuggets. Its sweet and tangy flavor adds an extra punch to any snack or appetizer.
3. On Burgers or Sandwiches: Spread the BBQ Ranch Dressing on burgers or sandwiches for added creaminess and flavor. It complements both beef and chicken options.
4. As a Marinade: Use the dressing as a marinade for meat before grilling or baking. The combination of BBQ sauce and ranch flavors adds depth and moisture to the meat.
5. With Roasted Vegetables: Toss roasted vegetables in the BBQ Ranch Dressing for a delicious side dish. The smoky and creamy flavors enhance the natural sweetness of the vegetables.
No matter how you choose to serve it, BBQ Ranch Dressing is sure to elevate your meal with its rich and flavorful taste.
Tips For Storage and Serving:
1. Store any leftover homemade BBQ ranch dressing in a glass jar with a lid in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh for up to 7 days when properly stored.
2. The dried herbs and spices in the dressing need time to rehydrate and blend together for maximum flavor. It’s recommended to make the dressing at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld.
3. Serve the homemade BBQ ranch dressing as a dipping sauce, salad dressing, or sandwich spread. It adds great flavor to burgers, chicken sandwiches, southwest salads, fries, and chicken strips.
How To Serve It
This Homemade BBQ Ranch Dressing is incredibly versatile and can be used in various ways. Here are some suggestions on how to serve it:
1. As a dressing: Drizzle the BBQ Ranch Dressing over your favorite salads, such as a Southwest chicken salad, for a burst of tangy and creamy flavor.
2. As a dip: Use the dressing as a dip for vegetables, chips, or even chicken nuggets. Its creamy and smoky taste pairs well with a variety of snacks.
3. On sandwiches and burgers: Spread the BBQ Ranch Dressing on sandwiches or burgers to add an extra layer of flavor. It particularly complements cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches.
4. As a marinade: Use the dressing as a marinade for meats like chicken or beef before grilling or baking them. The sweet tanginess of the BBQ sauce combined with the creamy mayo and sour cream will infuse the meat with delicious flavors.
5. With smoked dishes: Pair the dressing with smoked dishes like smoked brisket tacos or Traeger Smoked Sweet Potatoes for a delightful combination of flavors.
Remember, you can adjust the seasonings to suit your taste preferences and experiment with different BBQ sauces to customize the flavor of this versatile dressing.
Can I Use Store-Bought Ingredients?
If you’re looking for a quick and easy option, you can definitely use store-bought ingredients to make this Homemade BBQ Ranch Dressing. You have a few options when it comes to using store-bought ingredients. The easiest version is to mix store-bought Ranch dressing with your favorite BBQ sauce. This will give you a tasty dressing without much effort.
Another option is to combine the wet ingredients – mayonnaise, sour cream, BBQ sauce, and apple cider vinegar – with a packet of Ranch dry seasoning mix. This will give you a more homemade flavor compared to using pre-made Ranch dressing. However, if you prefer the convenience of pre-made dressing, feel free to use it as is.
In conclusion, barbeque ranch is a delicious and versatile sauce that adds a unique twist to various dishes. Its smoky and tangy flavors make it a perfect accompaniment for grilled meats, salads, and even sandwiches. Whether you prefer store-bought or homemade versions, barbeque ranch is sure to enhance your culinary experience and satisfy your taste buds. So, why not give this delectable sauce a try and elevate your meals to new heights?
Learn More About Grilling
If you want to learn more about grilling, check out these other helpful resources!