Delicious Grilled Pork Roast Recipes: Unleash your culinary skills with these mouthwatering recipes that showcase the juicy and succulent flavors of grilled pork roasts. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or looking for a delightful family meal, these recipes will surely satisfy your taste buds. From classic herb-infused roasts to zesty and tangy marinades, elevate your grilling game with these delectable creations. Get ready to impress your guests and indulge in the ultimate pork roast experience!
Dijon and Herb Grilled Pork Roast
Indulge in the magical flavors of this Dijon and Herb Grilled Pork Roast that will leave you craving for more. The succulent pork roast is so delicious that it tempts you to bury the last slice in your garden, hoping it would transform into a super herb. Unfortunately, we’ll never know the outcome as the irresistible flavors quickly disappeared into our bellies.
This recipe creates a mouthwatering crust on the pork roast by combining Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and herbs. The crust locks in moisture and perfectly complements the tender meat. Don’t worry about overpowering garlic flavor – you can use garlic paste instead of minced garlic if desired. This outstanding dish will surely become a favorite at your gatherings, pleasing even the most discerning palates.
If you’re short on time, you can dry-brine the roast by rubbing it with salt and letting it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before cooking. The longer you let it rest, the better. Once seasoned, sear the roast on all sides over high heat on your grill before moving it to a cooler part of the grill with a drip pan underneath. Smear the delectable mustard and herb mixture all over the roast and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
This recipe calls for the following ingredients:
– 1 pork roast, approximately 2 pounds (such as a pork sirloin roast with bones)
– Dijon mustard
– Balsamic vinegar
– Fresh rosemary
– Kosher salt
– Fresh ground black pepper
1. Remove the pork roast from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature on the counter for about 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar. Add in the rosemary, garlic, and thyme, and mix well. Set this mixture aside.
3. If using a charcoal grill, pile all of the lit coals to one side of the grill and place a drip pan under the grate on the cool side. This will create indirect heat for cooking.
4. Rub Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper all over the pork roast.
5. Sear the pork roast on all sides over direct heat until nicely browned.
6. Move the seared pork roast over to the cool side of the grill, above the drip pan.
7. Smear the mustard, vinegar, and herb mixture all over the pork roast.
8. Close the lid of the grill and cook until the internal temperature of the pork reaches about 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Once cooked, remove from heat and transfer to a platter. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before carving.
10. Serve and enjoy! This deliciously seasoned pork roast is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Note: For added flavor, you can dry-brine your roast by rinsing it well and drying it off before rubbing it with salt. Let it sit in the fridge for as long as possible before cooking, even half an hour or 45 minutes will make a difference in taste.
In conclusion, grilled pork roast recipes offer a delicious and flavorful way to enjoy this versatile meat. Whether marinated, rubbed, or stuffed, these recipes provide a mouthwatering experience for any occasion. With endless variations and cooking techniques, grilling pork roasts is sure to satisfy even the most discerning palates. So fire up the grill and savor the juicy goodness of these delectable dishes!
Learn More About Grilling
If you want to learn more about grilling, check out these other helpful resources!